Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Saturday, December 10, 2005
Nice Morning Out
Had breakfast with Cynthia this morning. Today is a Saturday and I’m supposed to wake up really late though hehe. I need more sleep nowadays!! But then, to meet a good good fren or to sleep and dream about things that are not gonna happen, I rather pick the former than the latter hahaha and I did.

We met up at the mamak shop beside Senyum Hyper here around 9am and her husband was there too but me and her kept on talking non-stop from the moment we saw each other. She updated me so much about her job and Singtel’s interesting happenings for more than 2 hours.

Singtel huh…so many gossips and stories man even after I left that company. In my department, there are actually 2 team leaders and the latest gossip is that one of them is a lesbian. Wahahaha..OMG! Her lesbian partner is actually my ex-colleague who had also resigned yesterday together with Cynthia. (Cynthia and her had resigned and yesterday was their last day in singtel) And she also told me smth about backstabbing among the ppl there, who had quitted, who coupled up with who and so many more.

Remember my Singtel admirer that I once blogged about? Guess what, I just got to know about this..not only that few malay gals, me and Cynthia, the whole department had got to know about it. Gawd knows how they knew it. One thing for sure, gossips and news do spread fast man. *tsk tsk* Then, my TL told Cynthia to tell me not to accept him if he ever comes after me coz he is not a good guy or smth. Whatever. Hahaha…yeah nobody has to worry about me accepting anybody yet though coz I’m *single but not really available. (*frasa tidak tertakluk kpd kesemua keadaan) Eh..how to say that in English ar? Mana gua tau..mungkin besok atau malam ni jugak gua dah kembali available cam dulu-dulu masa Alpha. Kakaka~

I had to go to the temple in the afternoon so me and Cynthia gotta stop our chatting. The funny thing was, after we took some photos and said our bye, we continued a lil bit more by sms and with those miss u-miss u kinda thing hahaha..And that now her husband had drawn me a map to their house in Tj Minyak, I could drop by to lepak-lepak. I guess WE are becoming like lesbian, instead of that team leader man *omg* Dun worry, I still like guys and only guys *wink wink* Anyway, the temple trip was postponed though, I’ll only make a trip there tomorrow. Aiseh or else today we din have to stop there…we’ve only covered well I think 50% of what we have intended to update each other. Chat to be continued for sure…

Anyway, my fave festival is just around the corner, let’s welcome Christmas together! No plans yet for the moment and I’m not gonna plan anything though. My colleague who is the Christmas committee in Cubic told me that there’ll be Christmas tree in the reception area next Monday onwards and also there’ll be Christmas song played everyday from 5.45pm (15 mins before we call it a day at work) I hate to have that Christmas feel and at the same time thinking it’ll be nothing but juz another typical day.

Maybe I’ll stay home to work on my ‘2005 Year In Review’ post. You can look forward to stuff like “Top 5 smses”, “ Most Shocking thing ppl did”, “Silliest thing done/asked”, “Top 5 quote of the year”, “Best day in 2005”, “Best discovery”, “Most memorable moment in 2005”…..macam macam lagi. Also, not forgetting about my resolution for Year 2006. Maybe it’ll be a secret to keep, or it’s smth that can be shared, I dunno coz I haven’t really thought about it…hahaha :p

I wanna go holiday on either Christmas weekend or the New Year weekend coz for that both weeks, I’ll be having 3 days off from work consecutively which is on Sat Sun Mon. Shopping in KL maybe? The thing is...damn I can’t seem to find kaki to go with. I have some MMU frens working in KL who offered to bring me around KL but I dun really like the idea of going alone from Malacca. Whoever is gonna bring me for shopping, whether it’s a guy or a gal fren, I’d still prefer to have frens to go there with. Or any Malaccan gals out there who wanna shop till drop in KL can alwiz contact me, we can go together-gether. But you gotta be familiar with KL, at least a lil better than me coz ahem…you get the idea ;p

I’m watching a Singaporean Chinese series every evening and one part of the stories is about an innocent lady who is happily married to a guy. She has a best fren/business partner whom she trusts so much and even let her stay at her house. This fren was a murderer back then, she killed her bf becoz he was cheating on her. And becoz of that, she is suffering from some mental disorder, thinking that her bf was killed by this innocent gal. So she is seeking revenge by wanting to seduce her husband and let her suffer for life. It’s interesting haha. It makes me think though. Let’s not talk about best fren who has mental disorder, but normal sane fren. Are your frens really who they are? Are they backstabbing you? Are they actually laufing at your stupidity for trusting them so much? When it comes to the opposite sex, say your bf or your husband, are they doing smth behind your back? Are they trying to flirt without you knowing it? Will they take the info they share with them and make it their own? (I experience it this year with some close fren though)

Btw, I read about this in the recent CLEO magazine my supervisor lent me without me asking from her (nice huh). A gal doesn’t know her best fren actually digs her bf so she’d alwiz tell her things about him. Bottom line is...sometimes it’s wise to not share too much with others. Most importantly, dun reveal too much about yourself too coz you won’t know when ppl will use your weaknesses to kenakan you someday. That’s why ppl say it’s better to keep 10% of your secrets to yourself and only yourself.

Enuf said. Anyway, I’m looking forward to catch up with some frens online tonight. See you if I see you la..bye.


Post a Comment